About UpSkill Digital
UpSkill Digital - founded in 2015 - is on a mission to empower all people to succeed in the digital age. Through human-centred, experiential learning programmes, we work with businesses and communities - supported by a global network of coaches, trainers and digital experts - to empower people and stimulate economies from a grassroots level and we need YOU to help us drive our learning programmes to achieve long-lasting change.
Working at UpSkill
Working at UpSkill is more than ‘just another job’, it’s a chance to build something that matters with a team that truly cares. You’ll get the freedom, tools and support to bring your best self to work, and make an impact where it matters most.
We offer you an abundance of benefits and initiatives that actually matter such as:
- Access to annual learning grants so you can take control of your learning and development journey.
- Early Friday finishes because you deserve it!
- Unlimited paid holiday.
- Agile working environment - we aren't worried about where you work from as long as you get what you need to get done.
- Referral, commission and bonus schemes (money is a motivator after all)
- Well-being initiatives and jam-packed social schedule for the chance to build real, meaningful relationships.
- Strong tech set up, whether you are working from home or decide to visit our London office!
So, if you're looking for a change and you're ready for a challenge, then get in touch!
About the challenge
We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptionally organised and high-performing multilingual programme manager to lead all facets of one of our largest UK and Europe programmes, working cross-functionally to ensure the programmes success and achieve its deliverables. Working within an amazing team, you will relish the opportunity to drive growth and exceptional delivery on the programme, taking responsibility for coordinating, budgeting, tracking the progress and success of its' implementation and building strong stakeholder relationships to succeed!
What does success look like?
- Strong experience of managing significant programs of change within the tech industry
- Proven track record of leading and liaising cross-functionally to drive accountability and achieve deliverables
- Confident, clear communicator across all levels of seniority, with strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong and effective organization skills and ability to balance priorities
- Analytical mindset to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
- Commercially-focused and entrepreneurial
- Quick learner with strong attention to detail
What are some of the things I will be doing?
- Establish and maintain a strong communications framework to our internal, senior stakeholders
- Responsible for all plans, milestones, action items, issues, risks and dependencies for the programme, escalating as appropriate
- Engage with appropriate SME’s to ensure appropriate definition of scope and implementation parameters are put in place to achieve programme deliverables
- Measure programme performance, articulating, tracking and reporting on measures of success
- Put in place workstream resourcing / budgeting plans - in partnership with cross-functional teams (Talent, Learning, Finance, Operations)
Does this sound like you? Then get involved!
We would love to get a feel for your approach and personality so if you feel you would be a great fit, please submit your application. We believe in transparency here at UpSkill so we wanted to share a little more about our recruitment process:
- The first stage is a 15 minute informal chat so we can get to know you and understand your motivations to join us
- We will then ask you to submit a video that is no longer than 2-3 minutes answering competency-based questions about the role you're applying for
- You will then be set up for a second stage interview with your potential manager so you have the chance to ask questions and learn a bit more about the team you are joining
- We will give you a chance to show off your skills through a test specifically designed for the role
- Finally, you will have a last stage interview with a team member from another department to ensure that we are not being biased in our approach
UpSkill Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. All relevant and qualified applicants will be considered regardless of religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability and age.