About UpSkill Digital
UpSkill Digital was founded on the principle of empowering individuals, organisations and their leadership to adapt to the ever-changing digital landscape. We develop and deliver human-centred, experiential learning programmes and events for organisations looking to empower people and stimulate economies from a grassroots level. Using our incredible roster of talent (that’s you!), we empower teams to adapt as roles change and evolve so that businesses and individuals remain relevant and competitive in an ever-changing, digitally disrupted landscape. What's more, we do this all virtually, using the latest technologies to ensure that our learning experiences reach the right people in the right way.
Does this all sound exciting? Great, because we need YOU to help us drive our learning programs. We are committed to working with the best training experts in the business to engage, excite and educate consumers and businesses on technology, tools and solutions that will empower all people to succeed with tech.
Working at UpSkill
Working at UpSkill is more than ‘just another job’, it’s a chance to build something that matters with a team that truly cares. You’ll get the freedom, tools and support to bring your best self to work, and make an impact where it matters most.
We offer you an abundance of benefits and initiatives that actually matter such as:
- Access to annual learning grants so you can take control of your learning and development journey.
- Early Friday finishes because you deserve it!
- Unlimited paid holiday.
- Agile working environment - we aren't worried about where you work from as long as you get what you need to get done.
- Referral, commission and bonus schemes (money is a motivator after all)
- Well-being initiatives and jam-packed social schedule for the chance to build real, meaningful relationships.
- Strong tech set up, whether you are working from home or decide to visit our London office!
So, if you're looking for a change and you're ready for a challenge, then get in touch!
About the Challenge
We have recently partnered with forward-thinking businesses who need our support in recognising the inequalities and barriers that exist in their organisation and build learning interventions and programmes that are designed to foster a culture of inclusivity, equality and equity and really empower their workforce on all levels to drive meaningful, long-term change.
The programmes are tailored to specific organisations objectives and commitment, and can range from equipping sponsors/sponsees with the tools they need to have a successful sponsorship relationship to empowering employees from ethnically diverse backgrounds with career progression in order to thrive in their fields. We work with clients to deepen their understanding of what shift is needed and support teams across all levels of the organisation. We drive change by creating a wide range of diversity and inclusion content, across topics such as allyship, tackling bias, cultural intelligence, inclusive leadership and much more and as an UpSkiller, you are an integral part of change.
We rely on your expertise, skills and knowledge to drive this mission with us, for us and for our clients. We rely on your feedback and input to ensure that we are constantly elevating our content so keep holding us accountable and together we move the dial for inclusion where it matters. What does a successful candidate look like for the programme?
Skills and experience
Someone who has strong expertise on equality, diversity and inclusion with an aptness to consult, influence and support organisations on their journey to driving change, create more equitable progression and greater representation across all industries. Someone who has experience of turning D&I theory and concepts into practical approaches, to deliver across different learning interventions/programmes.
This includes (but not limited to):
- Equity progression training (Employee resource groups)
- Sponsorship/mentorship programmes
- Majority culture change programme (Allyship, Inclusive Hiring, Managing Diverse Teams)
- ExCo Leadership programmes Policies/Legislation
Someone who is confident in playing a key role in empowering people and teams across organisations in shaping positive mindset and identifying actions they can take to shift the dial and create an inclusive culture. A desire to have a meaningful impact and see change as a result of your work.
Someone who has experience in speaking to all levels of the organisations from C-suite leadership, people managers, junior teams and HR management to drive discussion.
Someone who has the ability to navigate complex and sensitive discussions in a safe space while sharing lived experiences to resonate with participants. Someone who has strong facilitation skills in delivering impactful training both in person and virtually to large and small groups.
Someone who is comfortable with various video platforms such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google meets etc.
Someone who is fluent in Japanese.
What to expect from us
UpSkill Digital are constantly looking at growing our experienced pool of UpSkillers with like minded individuals who support UpSkill Digital, as well as our clients vision for a digitally inclusive future.
- We provide TTT (Train the Trainer) sessions on virtual delivery tips and how to be an UpSkiller Runthrough the content which will be delivered to ensure that you are fully supported in your role with us
- Tech support, including a tech scheme worth £50 when you join Access and onboarding to our Talent Management System which will have an abundance of RFI (Request for Information) and RFP (Request for proposals) for sessions that are matched to your skillset
- Access and onboarding to our resources portal that houses a variety of information, content and training videos
- Access to our community of facilitators and programme channels so you can lean on others for additional support
- Unlimited support from our Talent team
Sounds great, how do I get involved? Please respond and submit a cover letter and CV, and a short recording of yourself delivering in your area or expertise. We’ll be in touch with successful applications to arrange a phone call and screening test.
We are offering a rate of £1250 which will include 10 hours of facilitation and facilitating prep. We are also open to exploring a retainer agreement.
UpSkill Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. All relevant and qualified applicants will be considered regardless of religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability and age