About UpSkill Digital
UpSkill Digital - founded in 2015 - is on a mission to empower all people to succeed in the digital age. Through human-centred, experiential learning programmes, we work with businesses and communities - supported by a global network of coaches, trainers and digital experts - to empower people and stimulate economies from a grassroots level and we need YOU to help us drive our learning programmes to achieve long-lasting change.
Working at UpSkill
Working at UpSkill is more than ‘just another job’, it’s a chance to build something that matters with a team that truly cares. You’ll get the freedom, tools and support to bring your best self to work, and make an impact where it matters most.
We offer you an abundance of benefits and initiatives that actually matter such as:
- Access to annual learning grants so you can take control of your learning and development journey.
- Early Friday finishes because you deserve it!
- Unlimited paid holiday.
- Agile working environment - we aren't worried about where you work from as long as you get what you need to get done.
- Referral, commission and bonus schemes (money is a motivator after all)
- Well-being initiatives and jam-packed social schedule for the chance to build real, meaningful relationships.
- Strong tech set up, whether you are working from home or decide to visit our London office!
So, if you're looking for a change and you're ready for a challenge, then get in touch!
About the challenge
UpSkill Digital are looking for a Data, Measurement and Impact Analyst to support us in optimising how we measure, showcase and enhance our impact as a global learning organisation.
Working across a broad range of projects, the Data, Measurement and Impact Analyst will be responsible for maintaining timely, accurate and reliable data, reporting on the impact of both the organisation as a whole, and that of specific key programmes, and working closely with senior stakeholders to leverage insights for the purposes of optimising our products and services.
What does success look like?
- Confident and meticulous when working with a variety of data sets
- Proactive and innovative in how they can drive evidence-based decision making across the business
- Keen to drive continuous optimisation on how and what we analyse
- An effective communicator who is able to support how we tell the UpSkill Digital story through data and insights
- Competent in all areas of data analysis; from cleaning, preparing, merging and manipulating datasets; to providing statistical analysis of a range of surveys, databases, spreadsheets and other potential data sources; to producing reports, presentations, articles and whitepapers on the impact of our projects and products.
- Experienced in working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure we're meeting project KPIs
- Able to make recommendations on best-practice, processes, tools and products that will enhance our impact evaluation methodology
Does this sound like you? Then get involved!
We would love to get a feel for your approach and personality so if you feel you would be a great fit, please submit your application. We believe in transparency here at UpSkill so we wanted to share a little more about our recruitment process:
- The first stage is a 15 minute informal chat so we can get to know you and understand your motivations to join us
- We will then ask you to submit a video that is no longer than 2-3 minutes answering competency-based questions about the role you're applying for
- We will give you a chance to show off your skills through a test specifically designed for the role.
- You will then be set up for a second stage interview with your potential manager so you have the chance to ask questions and learn a bit more about the team you are joining
- Finally, you will have a last stage interview with a team member from another department to ensure that we are not being biased in our approach
UpSkill Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. All relevant and qualified applicants will be considered regardless of religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability and age.