About UpSkill Digital
UpSkill Digital - founded in 2015 - is on a mission to empower all people to succeed in the digital age. Through human-centred, experiential learning programmes, we work with businesses and communities - supported by a global network of coaches, trainers and digital experts - to empower people and stimulate economies from a grassroots level and we need YOU to help us drive our learning programmes to achieve long-lasting change.
Working at UpSkill
Working at UpSkill is more than ‘just another job’, it’s a chance to build something that matters with a team that truly cares. You’ll get the freedom, tools and support to bring your best self to work, and make an impact where it matters most.
We offer you an abundance of benefits and initiatives that actually matter such as:
- Access to annual learning grants so you can take control of your learning and development journey.
- Early Friday finishes because you deserve it!
- Unlimited paid holiday.
- Agile working environment - we aren't worried about where you work from as long as you get what you need to get done.
- Referral, commission and bonus schemes (money is a motivator after all)
- Well-being initiatives and jam-packed social schedule for the chance to build real, meaningful relationships.
- Strong tech set up, whether you are working from home or decide to visit our London office!
So, if you're looking for a change and you're ready for a challenge, then get in touch!
About the challenge
What's the job exactly? Main duties will include:
- Own and develop engagement, nurture and conversion strategies for our client base, leveraging first and third-party data including intent to engage and drive prospects through the funnel.
- Support in the development of account-based marketing campaigns within our named account list that will support our land-and-expand strategy.
- Set up, manage and optimise all paid-marketing channels.
- Use structured testing to identify new channels and technology that will deliver new opportunities for growth.
- Develop our martech stack to enable scale, and drive campaign and spend performance.
- Deliver regular performance reporting, including web analysis and KPIs, to inform new demand generation strategies and optimise to drive continuous improvement.
- Track demand ROI and influence the allocation of marketing spend based on past performance.
What does success look like?
- You have a track record of delivering integrated, outcome-focused demand generation across channels - evidence of an understanding of marketing to SME’s and Enterprise.
- Passionate about technology and data, and actively seek out innovative ways to engage, nurture and convert an enterprise audience.
- A deep understanding of all demand generation performance metrics (engaged prospects, MQLs, SQLs, CPLs, conversion rates, ROI etc.).
- You're a sharp thinker and excellent communicator, able to identify opportunities and seize the day to make them happen under your own steam.
- Needs to be hands on confident using Martech (marketing automation) and CRM HubSpot knowledge is essential technologies.
- A team player who loves to collaborate with cross-functional teams, specifically working with business development and customer success teams.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills to measure activity , report campaign specifics and drive performance.
- Needs to be comfortable aligning content assets with campaign strategy.
- Whilst tech stack is a huge part of what we do - we still need to meet our customers where they are so you will also work to build a robust events and awards calendar.
Does this sound like you? Then get involved!
We would love to get a feel for your approach and personality so if you feel you would be a great fit, please submit your application. We believe in transparency here at UpSkill so we wanted to share a little more about our recruitment process:
- The first stage is a 15 minute informal chat so we can get to know you and understand your motivations to join us
- We will then ask you to submit a video that is no longer than 2-3 minutes answering competency-based questions about the role you're applying for
- You will then be set up for a second stage interview with your potential manager so you have the chance to ask questions and learn a bit more about the team you are joining
- We will give you a chance to show off your skills through a test specifically designed for the role.
- Finally, you will have a last stage interview with a team member from another department to ensure that we are not being biased in our approach
UpSkill Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. All relevant and qualified applicants will be considered regardless of religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability and age.