Who is UpSkill Digital?
We provide tailored virtual training programmes for your workforce across any topic and discipline to ensure your business remains competitive in the digital age. Using our incredible roster of talent, we empower teams to adapt as roles change and evolve so that your business remains laser-focused on the needs of the customer in an ever-changing digitally disrupted landscape. What's more, we do this all virtually, using the latest technologies to ensure that your learning experience is at the pinnacle.
About the Programme
We work with companies to create amazing training experiences. We deliver engaging, innovative and inspiring on-brand training solutions both digitally and face-to-face for and on behalf of many of the world’s largest digital brands. We are committed to working with the best digital experts in the business, to engage, excite and educate consumers, businesses on digital tools and technologies to improve lives and drive increased productivity. To deliver this, we are looking for digital experts to help us facilitate engaging and impactful learning sessions throughout the Republic of Ireland.
What does a successful candidate look like for the programme?
Skills and experience:
- Someone with a teaching, coaching or mentoring background
- Someone who has experience delivering in a virtual setting or is eager to learn
- Someone who resides in the ROI and has an understanding of the market
- Someone who ideally has experience working with SME’s and/or charities
- Someone who ideally has experience in helping job seekers in the search for new job/career opportunities
- Someone who understands the value of embracing digital to help grow their business and thrive
What to expect from us
- UpSkill Digital is constantly looking at growing our experienced pool of freelance UpSkillers with like-minded individuals who support UpSkill Digital and our client’s vision for a digitally inclusive future.
- We provide TTT (Train the Trainer) sessions on virtual delivery tips and how to be an UpSkiller.
- Run through the content which will be delivered to ensure that you are fully supported in your role with us
- Access and onboarding to our Talent Management System, which will have an abundance of RFI (Request for Information) and RFP (Request for proposals) for sessions that are matched to your skillset
- Unlimited support from our Talent team
Sounds great; how do I get involved?
If you've made it this far and are as excited as we are at the sound of this opportunity then apply, and one of the Talent team will be in touch with you if successful in discussing the next steps.
UpSkill Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. All relevant and qualified applicants will be considered regardless of religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability and age.