About UpSkill Digital
UpSkill Digital - founded in 2015 - is on a mission to empower all people to succeed in the digital age. Through human-centred, experiential learning programmes, we work with businesses and communities - supported by a global network of coaches, trainers and digital experts - to empower people and stimulate economies from a grassroots level, and we need YOU to help us drive our learning programmes to achieve long-lasting change.
Working at UpSkill
Working at UpSkill is more than ‘just another job’, it’s a chance to build something that matters with a team that truly cares. You’ll get the freedom, tools and support to bring your best self to work and make an impact where it matters most.
We offer you an abundance of benefits and initiatives that actually matter, such as:
Access to annual learning grants so you can take control of your learning and development journey.
Early Friday finishes because you deserve it!
Unlimited paid holiday.
Agile working environment - we aren't worried about where you work from as long as you get what you need to get done.
Referral, commission and bonus schemes (money is a motivator, after all)
Well-being initiatives and a jam-packed social schedule for the chance to build real, meaningful relationships.
Strong tech set-up, whether you are working from home or decide to visit our London office!
So, if you're looking for a change and you're ready for a challenge, then get in touch!
About the challenge
We are on the lookout for an exceptionally versatile and process-driven administrative professional with wizardry organisational skills and a passion for achieving operational excellence. You are proactive and diligent with an unparalleled drive to improve efficiency and always preemptive of people's needs. The ideal candidate will have event coordination experience, ideally with some experience in recruitment.
*It’d be a bonus if you also:
- Have experience in the areas of learning management or digital transformation
- Have experience with digital content creation
- Proven track record of securing business from large organisations with a prolonged sales cycle and worked with CRM systems
- Knowledge of and personal experience with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
What's the job exactly?
Main duties will include:
- On behalf of your pod, organise logistics to support event programmes across the company for both virtual and in-person delivery
- Manage our talent booking system (Shortlist), including invoicing, trainer expenses, appointments etc on behalf of your pod and, where necessary, in support of other pods
- Ensure the overall use of the TMS is effective and the functionalities it offers are being optimised, including but not limited to freelance groups, job openings, freelance reviews and onboarding
- Working within the team and closely with the Operations Manager to constantly ensure that the current scheduling processes are optimised and fit for the purpose
- Maintain constant communication with the freelancers and work with the team to introduce initiatives that engage and leverage their skills and experience
- Keep your pod leads accountable and support them in ensuring that their trainer portals are up to date and trainer hubs have the right access
- Run the weekly pod syncs, utilising UpSkill tools and resources to anticipate recruitment efforts; developing an understanding of trainer skill sets and competencies and regional presence
- Generally working with other team members to support overall trainer/freelance resourcing, engagement and retention
- Work closely with the Client Services team to ensure that all client project and event details have been submitted onto the UpSkill Service Scheduler
- Maintaining a strong filing system and process for the shared drive on behalf of your pod and the organisation
- Maintaining 2-3 company inboxes for the job applications freelancer requests responding within a 4-hour time period
Does this sound like you? Then get involved!
We would love to get a feel for your approach and personality, so if you feel you would be a great fit, please submit your application.
- We believe in transparency here at UpSkill, so we wanted to share a little more about our recruitment process:
- The first stage is a 15-minute informal chat so we can get to know you and understand your motivations to join us
- We will then ask you to submit a competency-based test relevant to the role you're applying for
- You will then be set up for a second stage interview with your potential manager, so you have the chance to ask questions and learn a bit more about the team you are joining
- Finally, you will have the last stage interview with a team member from another department to ensure that we are not being biased in our approach
UpSkill Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. All relevant and qualified applicants will be considered regardless of religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability and age.