About UpSkill Digital
UpSkill Digital - founded in 2015 - is on a mission to empower all people to succeed in the digital age. Through human-centred, experiential learning programmes, we work with businesses and communities - supported by a global network of coaches, trainers and digital experts - to empower people and stimulate economies from a grassroots level, and we need YOU to help us drive our learning programmes to achieve long-lasting change.
Working at UpSkill
Working at UpSkill is more than ‘just another job’, it’s a chance to build something that matters with a team that truly cares. You’ll get the freedom, tools and support to bring your best self to work and make an impact where it matters most.
We offer you an abundance of benefits and initiatives that actually matter, such as:
- Access to annual learning grants so you can take control of your learning and development journey.
- Early Friday finishes because you deserve it!
- Unlimited paid holiday.
- Agile working environment - we aren't worried about where you work from as long as you get what you need to get done.
- Referral, commission and bonus schemes (money is a motivator, after all)
- Well-being initiatives and a jam-packed social schedule for the chance to build real, meaningful relationships.
- Strong tech set-up, whether you are working from home or decide to visit our London office!
Alongside our benefits, this position offers a starting salary of up to £60,000, depending on experience and location.
So, if you're looking for a change and you're ready for a challenge, then get in touch!
At UpSkill, we are committed to building learning interventions that inspire a culture of lifelong learning and provide organisations with the support, skills and solutions they need to thrive in the digital world. Our learning experiences sit in the sweet spot where industry-leading learning design meets a global ecosystem of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), trainers and perfectly blended delivery.
As we continue to partner with forward-thinking organisations, we have an exciting opportunity and are on the lookout for an exceptional individual who will be accountable and responsible for driving efficiency across our core centralised delivery functions that underpin our Learning products. You set a clear strategy and roadmap to ensure that we design, develop and deploy learning solutions for diverse learners globally that have a measurable and sustainable impact.
What are some of the things I will be doing?
- Develop, establish and manage our learning curriculum across all of our pillars (DEIB, Workforce, Social Impact)
- Manage and oversee development and delivery of all learning products.
- Define, develop and evaluate the effectiveness of our learning products
- Shape the roadmap for new learning product development and continuously evolve UpSkill Digital’s Learning design strategy - including articulating what is unique about our approach - to ensure effective learning for all learners
- Work with department heads on building the frameworks and strategy for specialised/accurate freelancer recruitment
- Build an effective skills matching process to ensure we’re able capitalise on our network of subject matter experts
- Defining the skills and expertise to align and optimise learning delivery acting as the key decision maker alongside the Business Operations Manager
- Ensure that curriculum effectively helps learners master identified skills and include up-to-date topics to meet evolving skills requirements
- Provide consultancy services to external stakeholders, & clients taking ownership for the development of Content-led strategy planning.
- Work with the Client Impact lead to design evaluation frameworks and tools to assess and promote the impact of our learning programmes
- Deploy our creative resources to drive the efficiency of our delivery team
- Ensure all programs have been developed in line with client and brand requirements
- Work with Heads of department to support the management and efficient utilisation of our creative freelance pools (production team, graphic designers etc)
- Hold all creators accountable to the highest quality standards for our content (e.g., Learning designers, Videographers, subject matter experts, etc.)
Does this sound like you? Then get involved!
We would love to get a feel for your approach and personality, so if you feel you would be a great fit, please submit your application. We believe in transparency here at UpSkill, so we wanted to share a little more about our recruitment process:
- The first stage is a 30-minute screening call with our HR team so we can get to know you, your ways of working and understand your motivations to join us
- You will then assessed for your skill-set whether that's through a test-based assessment or interview assessment
- You will then be set up for an interview with your potential line manager, so you have the chance to ask questions and learn a bit more about the team you are joining
- Finally, and on occasion, you may be asked to return to a final stage interview with your department head
UpSkill Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. All relevant and qualified applicants will be considered regardless of religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability and age.